Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sounds of Cinema's 400th Episode

Today’s episode of Sounds of Cinema was the 400th show and the 201st since relocating to Winona State University. In that time I’ve reviewed over 1100 films and played about 260 hours of music. I want to take this opportunity to thank the staff of 89.5 KQAL FM in Winona, MN for indulging me and allowing me to use their facilities in order to produce this show each week. I’d also like to thank the staff of 89.7 KMSU FM in Mankato for giving this show its start back in the spring of 2004 and continuing to broadcast and support it these past eight years. Last but certainly not least, I need to thank the listeners. I know there are a lot of news and entertainment choices out there and I appreciate you tuning in. Hopefully I've been able to enrich your movie-going experience.

No comments: