Monday, January 21, 2008

Razzie Awards 2008

In anticipation of the Academy Award announcements tomorrow, the Razzie awards have announced the nominees for their annual (dis)honors:


Worst Picture

  • Bratz
  • Daddy Day Camp
  • I Know Who Killed Me
  • I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
  • Norbit

Worst Actor

  • Nicolas Cage, Ghost Rider, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, and Next
  • Jim Carrey, The Number 23
  • Cuba Gooding, Jr., Daddy Day Camp and Norbit
  • Eddie Murphy (as Norbit), Norbit
  • Adam Sandler, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

Worst Actress

  • Jessica Alba, Awake, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, and Good Luck Chuck
  • Logan Browning, Janel Parrish, Nathalia Ramos & Skyler Shaye, Bratz
  • Elisha Cuthbert, Captivity
  • Diane Keaton, Because I Said So
  • Lindsay Lohan (as Aubrey), I Know Who Killed Me
  • Lindsay Lohan (as Dakota), I Know Who Killed Me

Worst Supporting Actor

  • Orlando Bloom, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
  • Kevin James, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
  • Eddie Murphy (as Mr. Wong), Norbit
  • Rob Schneider, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
  • Jon Voight, Bratz, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, September Dawn, and Transformers

Worst Supporting Actress

  • Jessica Biel, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry and Next
  • Carmen Electra, Epic Movie
  • Eddie Murphy (as Rasputia), Norbit
  • Julia Ormond, I Know Who Killed Me
  • Nicolette Sheridan, Code Name: The Cleaner

Worst On Screen Couple

  • Jessica Alba & either Hayden Christensen (Awake) or Dane Cook (Good Luck Chuck) or Ioan Gruffudd (Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer)
  • Any Combination of Two Totally Air-Headed Characters from Bratz
  • Lindsay Lohan & Lindsay Lohan, I Know Who Killed Me
  • Eddie Murphy (as Norbit) & either Eddie Murphy (as Mr. Wong) or Eddie Murphy (as Rasputia), Norbit
  • Adam Sandler & either Kevin James or Jessica Biel, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

Worst Remake/Rip Off

  • Are We Done Yet? (Remake/Rip-Off of Mr. Blandings Builds his Dream House)
  • Bratz (A Rip-Off If Ever There Was One!)
  • Epic Movie (Rip-Off of Every Movie it Rips Off)
  • I Know Who Killed Me (Rip-Off of Hostel, Saw, and The Patty Duke Show)
  • Who's Your Caddy? (Rip-Off of Caddyshack)

Worst Sequel or Prequel

  • Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem
  • Daddy Day Camp
  • Evan Almighty
  • Hannibal Rising
  • Hostel: Part II

Worst Director

  • Dennis Dugan, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
  • Roland Joffe, Captivity
  • Brian Robbins, Norbit
  • Fred Savage, Daddy Day Camp
  • Chris Siverston, I Know Who Killed Me

Worst Screenplay

  • Daddy Day Camp, Geoff Rodkey and David J. Stem & David N. Weiss
  • Epic Movie, Jason Friedberg & Aaron Seltzer
  • I Know Who Killed Me, Jeffrey Hammond
  • I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry, Barry Fanaro and Alexander Payne & Jim Taylor
  • Norbit, Eddie Murphy, Charles Murphy, Jay Sherick, & David Ronn

Worst Excuse for a Horror Movie

  • Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem
  • Captivity
  • Hannibal Rising
  • Hostel: Part II
  • I Know Who Killed Me

No comments: